Thursday, March 31, 2011

RIGHT RELATIONSHIP

My divine nature guides my relationships into perfect alignment.
Many people wonder how to find their "special someone" or how to improve their current relationships. Before seeking someone or something outside myself, I first turn within to Spirit.

When Spirit takes priority in my life--guiding my thoughts and actions--all my relationships come into spiritual alignment. My oneness with Spirit gives me unparalleled security and joy. I relax in the silence of prayer and replenish my energy and my capacity to give. This positively impacts my partner, my children and my co-workers--as it positively impacts me. As I turn within to Spirit, I experience divine love. This love draws me to the right people and blesses every relationship in my life.
I want their hearts to be encouraged and united in love.--Colossians 2:2




No comments:

Post a Comment